Could your smile benefit from a makeover? Thanks to a variety of dental cosmetic procedures, transforming your smile is easier than ever. Your North Royalton, OH, dentists, Drs. Anita and Kevin Robertson, offer CEREC same-day crowns, veneers, Invisalign and other cosmetic dentistry services at Robertson Family Dentistry.
CEREC same-day crowns
Crowns are hollow restorations that protect and restore teeth or improve their appearance. The hollow restorations are designed to slip over teeth that have been reduced in size. CEREC are created in your North Royalton dentist's office while you wait, unlike porcelain crowns that are made in dental laboratories.
Crowns are used to:
- Strengthen weak or cracked teeth
- Repair broken or fractured teeth
- Change the appearance of discolored or oddly shaped teeth
- Lengthen short teeth
Dental veneers are wafer-thin porcelain shells attached to the fronts of teeth only. Unlike dental crowns, the restorations only require removal of a tiny amount of tooth enamel.
Veneers are used to:
- Conceal imperfections, such as chips, shallow cracks, uneven surfaces, and discolorations
- Whiten your entire smile
- Close slight gaps between teeth
- Change the shape and length of teeth
Invisalign offers a more discreet straightening option than metal braces. The orthodontic system realigns teeth using clear, removable aligner trays. The trays are worn for about 20 to 22 hours every day and replaced with a new set of trays every two weeks.
Invisalign is a good choice if:
- You're a teen or adult.
- You're looking for a subtle straightening option.
- Your teeth are crooked or overlap.
- You have a mild to moderate bite problem.
Dental implants offer the newest way to replace missing teeth. Titanium implants placed in your jawbone take the place of your natural roots. The implants fuse to your jawbone in just three to six months. Once your implants are securely anchored to your bone, a dental crown is added to complete the restoration of your tooth.
Dental implants are an excellent option if:
- You want a restoration that feels like a real tooth.
- You don't want to experience any decline in biting power.
- You prefer a restoration that lasts a long time. (Implants may last your entire lifetime.)
Boost your smile with cosmetic dentistry treatment! Call your North Royalton, OH, dentists, Drs. Anita and Kevin Robertson of Robertson Family Dentistry at (440) 230-2323 to schedule an appointment.